The Questions Wendy
1. Did you pick your genre or did it pick you?
I’ve always love romance novels, so it seemed like a natural selection.
2. Do you write in multiple genres or just one?
Right now just one, but will be expanding in the future to mystery/drama and paranormal.
3. How much time do you devote to writing per day?
It really depends on the day. Anywhere from 4-7 hours.
4. What have you published so far?
I’ve published four books…2 in the Treasured Series and 2 in the Files Series.
5. Has your method of writing changed over the course of publishing your books?
I think it has matured over time. My method is still a bit random as to my technique.
6. Where do you see yourself a year from now?
Still writing of course, expanding my genre and venue of writing. I’ve been…
View original post 729 more words